Marketing and Membership Committees
The Marketing Committee and Membership Committee meet and work collaboratively to effectively and efficiently carry-out both committee missions. These committees work to brand the organization, publicize programs, promote achievements and help grow membership.
The main focus of the Membership Committee is to support the Chamber membership by developing outreach strategies for membership retention and recruitment. The purpose of the Membership Committee is to encourage membership and participation in the Chamber by ensuring all Chamber benefits, programs, services and policies are relevant to improving community wealth for Camden County. This committee focuses on increasing and enhancing Chamber membership, and other initiatives aimed at recruitment and retention of members.
1. Plan and implement special membership drives
2. Research new member services and benefit programs to ensure effectiveness
3. Analyze member and non-member trends and monitors member satisfaction.
4. Development of effective outreach program designed to educate local businesses about the Chamber’s programs and benefits
The purpose of the Marketing Committee is to enhance the image of the Chamber through strategic branding. This committee focuses on helping the Chamber maximize its ability to communicate its message to the membership, community and governmental entities by focusing on increasing the recognition of and participation in all Chamber initiatives and events. The committee works to ensure maximum impact via various marketing channels (i.e. newsletter, promotion of special events, help with ad design and copywriting, assist in formulating rollouts for new Chamber projects, assist with web content, and advice in collateral and branding). This committee develops a marketing and media plan for the Chamber and consults on all of the promotional efforts for the Chamber, including the annual Guide to Camden County publication.
1. Monitor, enhance and manage the marketing of the Chamber and all of its facets
2. Advise on the marketing and promotion of all Chamber committees and their events
3. Enhance website to maximize awareness of the Camden community
4. In partnership with the Tribune & Georgian, coordinate the production of the Guide to Camden County