Business After Hours Networking Events
These popular business-to-business networking events are held 8-10 times per year on the 3rd Thursday at a member host's place of business. Hors d'oeuvres, beverages and giveaways are part of the fun at each event. Sponsors and participants have the opportunity to cultivate business relationships. These after-work networking events provide an opportunity for professionals from across the community and region to utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere while learning about other member businesses.
Our Business After Hours events are FREE for Chamber Members to attend. There is a small entrance fee for non-members and guests. Call the Chamber for more information.
Sponsorship Opportunites Available for Business After Hours Networking Events
Companies that want to be recognized for being industry leaders and community partners welcome the benefits of association with important business events. Partner with the Chamber through a sponsorship investment of our exclusive programs and events during the year.
Sponsors can expect:
· Recognition in all advance publicity: Chamber eNewsletter recognition, pre-event direct mail promotions, social media advertising, and post-event through all Chamber media outlets
· Opportunity to host 50 – 100 business leaders and community leaders at your business location
· Company banner ad displayed on the online event registration
· Opportunity to greet attendees and speak during the program portion
· Receive a list of attendees
· Host to provide hors d'oeuvres and beverages
· Host may co-sponsor with other Chamber member businesses.
Sponsorship Reach: 450+ direct mail outreach, plus 45 - 90+ business executives and community leaders onsite per event
Call the Chamber offices today to schedule your Business After Hours event!