Business Before/After Hours Networking Events
Business Before Hours Networking Event
Held: 1st Wednesday from 7:30am – 9:00am
Chamber Business Before Hours is a great way to help your business rise and shine. Host this early morning caffeinated meet-and-greet session at your place of business. Each event is held to provide business networking with an informational & timely business program. Each event sponsor has the opportunity to provide a keynote speaker centered on a specific topic or issue. With onsite hosting opportunities, this is a great way for you to demonstrate your product and services firsthand to the local business community while positioning your company to meet potential clients and attract new customers.
Sponsorship Reach: 500+ direct mail outreach, 1200+ e-marketing outreach, plus 35 - 60 business executives and community leaders onsite per event
Business After Hours Networking Event
Held: 3rd Thursday from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
These popular business-to-business networking events are held on the 3rd Thursday of the month at a member host's place of business. Hors d'oeuvres, beverages and giveaways are part of the fun at each event. Sponsors and participants have the opportunity to cultivate business relationships. These after-work networking events provide an opportunity for professionals from across the community and region to utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere while learning about other member businesses. Sponsors can expect:
Sponsorship Reach: 500+ direct mail outreach, 1200+ emarketing outreach, plus 60 – 100 business executives and community leaders onsite per event
Monthly Event Sponsorship Opportunity
Companies that want to be recognized for being industry leaders and community partners welcome the benefits of association with important business events. Partner with the Chamber through a sponsorship investment of our exclusive programs and events during the year.
Sponsors can expect:
- Monthly Event Sponsors Can Expect:
- Opportunity for sponsor to showcase facility, products/services, and conduct tours.
- Opportunity to greet attendees and speak during the program portion
- Name recognition and logo in all advance publicity: Chamber eNewsletter recognition, pre-event direct mail promotions, social media advertising, and post-event through all Chamber media outlets
- Name recognition, logo & business information on the Chamber’s monthly postcard mailed to 500+ community leaders & business contacts.
- Name recognition with link to sponsor’s website on the Chamber’s Calendar of Events.
- Company banner ad displayed on the event webpage and online event registration.
- Name recognition and promotion via Chamber’s social media platforms.
- Event pictures taken and promoted in social media posts.
- Event registration list including attendee name, organization, and contact information.
- Volunteers to work the registration table provided by the Chamber.
Call the Chamber offices today to schedule your event!