Discounts on Tuition at Troy University
Troy University is a proud partner of the Camden County Chamber of Commerce (GA). The partnership offers tuition discounts to all full-time employees of the Camden County Chamber of Commerce (GA) and the full-time employees of active members of the Camden County Chamber of Commerce (GA). Discounts are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including TROY online offerings. Proof of eligibility is required. For more information, contact Lonnie Kelly, Recruiter, Troy University-Brunswick Support Center 912-262-2500 or email@example.com
For more information visit: http://troy.edu/partnerships/camden-county-chamber-of-commerce.html
Camden County Chamber of Commerce: Membership Benefits
The Camden County Chamber of Commerce is funded solely by our members. Membership fee investments, sponsorships and advertising programs provide the funding for the Chamber each year, enabling us to serve and support our members and execute our program of work: Promoting Business, Building Community!
Through membership in the Chamber, you will have the opportunity to participate in exceptional training programs, gain exposure for your business at numerous networking events, and take advantage of the many business services we provide. The benefits of becoming a member of this dynamic business organization are tangible and intangible, personal and professional.
Below are some of the most important reasons for joining the Chamber membership. We hope that you will find this information helpful and join us through your investment of funding, talent, & time.
Exclusive Events & Networking:
'People Do Business With People They Know'
We provide many monthly event opportunities to get to know other Chamber members. Additionally, special time is allotted for networking at all Chamber programs and events. Get to know other members in a relaxed setting prior to attending an informative program or networking event. Receive invitations to attend exclusive Chamber events, including networking receptions, luncheons, forums and special events. Visit the Chamber calendar to see upcoming event details. Members receive preferred pricing on all Chamber events.
Increase your visibility by participating in Chamber events and programs. All chamber events are widely marketed and well-attended by diverse audiences.
Advertising is great…but so are public relations and community affairs. Attending and sponsoring events and programs for the Camden County Chamber of Commerce includes all three branding strategies in one effective multifaceted strategy. Sponsorship through the Chamber initiatives gives your company the publicity and brand recognition you need in a positive and receptive environment. When you sponsor a Chamber event or program, your company benefits from:
- Business Association with Exclusive Chamber Events
Companies that want to be recognized for being industry leaders and community partners welcome the benefits of association with important business events. If your company needs to have name recognition with business professionals, corporate executives, community leaders, elected officials and other influential business decision-makers, Chamber events and programs may be just the answer.
- Publicity - Public recognition can't be purchased – it has to be earned.
Fortunately, we make it easy to ride on the Chamber's 20+ year-old heritage. Chamber events and programs are highly publicized…and so are their sponsors. Your company's brand name is included in collateral materials and print advertising to help you lock in this valuable public recognition.
- Advertising - Chamber events are supported with their own advertising campaigns. Exposure in broadcast, print and on-site advertising ensures heightened sponsor brand recognition among a carefully targeted audience of business owners and executives.
- Access to New Business Relationships - The one-on-one marketing aspects of Chamber events and programs allow companies to open relationships with dozens of new clients and customers. Of course, these events are also ideal for renewing and strengthening relationships with existing clients and customers.
- Business Association with Exclusive Chamber Events
Marketing and Promotions:
- Free categorical listings in our Guide to Camden County / Membership Directory (7,500 distribution)
- New member annoucement listing in the Chamber’s e-newsletter, on home page of the Chamber website, and through the Chamber's media outlets
- Display your company literature in Chamber office lobby
- Eligibility to host a Chamber networking event
- Free promotions/PR via our social media websites
- Free Hotlink to your business’s website from the Chamber website member directory
- Free map link provides exact driving directions for your potential customers
- Free Chamber-referred web traffic report (upon request)
Stay Connected, Stay Informed:
Monthly Chamber eNewsletter and informative weekly eBlasts are sent to all Chamber members and community leaders to keep the community informed of the work of the chamber and our members. All members receive a free subscription to our e-newsletters, legilsative updates, publications and e-news. View the lastest edition of our eNewsletter.
The Chamber serves as a liaison to our community government and works hand in hand with our elected officials and community leaders to serve the needs of our business community. Additional advocacy efforts include: Vote tracking of our legislators, Atlanta and Washington DC Fly-ins, and Governmental Legislative Affairs Committee activity.
Member ONLY Referrals & Opportunities:
Member-Only Referrals Program: Each week the Chamber receives inquiries asking to be referred to a business that willmeet their needs. The Chamber will provide referrals to our members only. In addition, an additional benefit to our member-only website database is the eReferral (instant email referral) feature.
Member-Only Advertising Opportunities: Reach out to an engaged business community through
Hosting a Business Before/After Hours Networking Events
Free Business Directory on the Chamber's website (Level I amenities)
Enhanced Online Visibility: Make your Chamber listing work even harder for you. All Chamber members are automatically included in the Business Directory on the Chamber's website. To optimize this valuable exposure, there are additional listing enhancements available. Additional listing opportunities include: hyperlink to your website, add your business logo, expanded business description (up to 100 words), include your photo gallery, a commercial or promotional video.
Marketspace - Promote Your Specials & Hot Deals: Have a special promotion or a hot deal that you want to promote? Share a coupon or announce a job opening. All advertising in the program will receive free additional social media promotion. Check out our MARKETSPACE WEBPAGE, HOT DEALS WEBPAGE, and JOB POSTING WEBPAGE
Additional Business Category Listing: Your membership provides excellent opportunities for your business to attract new customers and share information with our community, the region and even internationally. Be more searchable by having a listing in multiple categories.
Homepage Website Advertising: Prime positioned rotating tile ad on home page. Available ONLY to Chairman's Circle Investors, who also receive the “Enhanced Directory Listing” package. Call
the Chamber today to find out how. (limited Chairman’s Circle Investment program opportunities available)
Sub-Section Website Banner Advertising: Promote your business by displaying your business logo & ad on one of our high traffic web pages. Prime positioned, rotating tile ad on sub-section web page of your choice. You will also receive an expanded online business directory listing on the Chamber website.
Membership Mailing List: One time complete mailing list of Chamber membership, 450+ business leaders. Ask about quarterly subscription discounts. Market Reach: 450+ local businesses & community leaders
Member Discounts & Value-Added Benefits:
- Credibility as a Chamber of Commerce member
- Business Referrals & References
- Free member plaque & decal promoting your business to the community
- Free use of Chamber conference room
- Free copies of Guide to Camden County
- Free and Unlimited Certificates of Origin
- Discounts (10% or more) at participating restaurants
- Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening Ceremony (ask for details)
- Free admission to new member orientation
- Member to Member discounts
- Free membership to the GA Chamber (for businesses w less than 10 employees)
- Discounts on all HR Essentials from the GA Chamber
- Free prescription drug card with average savings around 30%