The Ambassadors are a prestigious group of Chamber members who represent the Camden Chamber and support the economic growth and development of the Camden community. Ambassadors serve as key liaisons between the Chamber and the business community by being our “eyes and ears.” They work to increase membership, improve member retention, strengthen awareness of chamber benefits and assist with Chamber events. Being an Ambassador not only helps us, but helps each Ambassador get to know area business leaders and better understand their community. The Ambassador Committee meets on the last Wednesday of every month at noon. For more information, including meeting location, please contact the Chamber at (912) 729-5840.
Why Join Our Ambassador Team?
Our Chamber Ambassadors are a treasured group of Chamber-member volunteers who:
- Hold ribbon-cutting and ground-breaking ceremonies to celebrate grand openings, new locations, groundbreakings, expansions and milestone accomplishments of Chamber members
- Help attract and retain Chamber members through membership outreach programs
- Assist in the smooth presentation of Chamber events
- Promote the programs, products and services of The Chamber
Most importantly, Ambassadors HAVE FUN celebrating the accomplishments of our business community!
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Enhanced knowledge of all Chamber activities
- Increased business visibility through Chamber activities
- Recognition in Chamber publications and social media networks
- Awareness of the great things happening in the Camden community
- Connections with local entrepreneurs and professionals, leading to a network of business contacts and clients
Ambassador Committee Chair
Faith Copeland-Pittman, Business Services Recruiter
Georgia Department of Labor