Chamber Announces Drug Free Workplace Program: Save 7.5% On Your Workers' Comp Insurance Premiums!
The Camden County Chamber of Commerce announces the revitalization of their successful Drug Free Workplace program aimed at saving local businesses money through their workforce costs and their workers’ compensation expenses. The Camden County Chamber of Commerce is a proud participant in Georgia's Drugs Don't Work program.
CERTIFIED DRUG-FREE WORKPLACES IN GEORGIA RECEIVE A 7.5% DISCOUNT ON WORKERS’ COMP INSURANCE PREMIUMS! Additionally, implementing a Drug Free Workplace program:
• Increases productivity
• Reduces absenteeism and tardiness
• Cuts workers comp claims in half
• Lowers medical costs by 300%
• Increases overall workforce morale
• Cuts turnover rates
• Reduces theft and other forms of crime in the workplace
All of these factors positively impact a company's bottom line.
Don’t Delay… Reduce the impact on your bottom line by implementing a Drug-Free Workplace today! Our DRUGS DON’T WORK program makes drug-free certification simple!
How much will a drug-free workplace cost me?
The nominal costs of establishing a drug free workplace program should always be weighed against the high risks of not having a program in place. For many employers, one serious accident, one major financial problem, one breach of confidentiality or one troubled employee can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and even jeopardize a company's financial future. The Camden County Chamber of Commerce is excited to bring this great program back to Camden County employers.
Certification is Quite Affordable and Yields Big Dividends
Steps to Certification
1. Meet with the Steven Sainz, the Chamber DDW Program Manager
• Submit a completed program application
• Receive information on required drug testing
• Receive a resource list of available mental health services
• Develop a Drug Free Workplace Policy (samples available)
• Review all requirements for certification
2. Apply for certification through the State Board of Workers’ Compensation (SBWC)
• Information on how to apply and required record maintenance will be given by the DDW Program Manager
• Required SBWC $35 application fee
3. Send certification to Insurance Provide
• Your business is approved for the credit as of the date on your certification
For More Information, Contact the Camden Chamber at 912-729-5840!