- The committee should act as a conduit between the military and privately owned businesses.
- The committee should be responsible for the Military Member of the Month.
- The committee should work with Individual Augmentees and Spouses of deployed military members.
- The committee should seek to enhance the presence of the Chamber with the military.
- Use the identifier EDICCIMAD - Every day in Camden County is Military Appreciation Day.
- Recognition of businesses-Military Spotlight.
The MCA Committee can also facilitate meetings between military personnel and businesses concerning contract opportunities on base. The committee can also assist businesses in understanding military protocol, the benefits of having a captive military customer base, and establishing relationships to enhance business opportunities. Additionally the committee can help get military personnel engaged in the community through civic activities (church, high school, non-profits).
MCA also promotes business development by providing our local, state and federal elected officials, and the Department of the Navy, with a business perspective on military and legislative matters having an impact upon the Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.