JOIN IN A REDISCOVERY OF ST. MARYS’ HISTORY
Enjoy Music, Foods of the Times, Kids’ Historical Games and Kids’Art Contest Judging
- Visit the Daughters of the American Revolution Schoolroom
- Study Colonial flags with the Sons of the American Revolution
- Greet Admiral Cockburn
- Examine the National Park Service’s 1812 Battle for Point Peter diorama
- Inspect a handwritten copy of Francis Scott Key's Star-Spangled Banner
- Check out U.S. Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard Defense Units
- Take a guided Oak Grove Cemetery tour (10:30am and 2:00pm; meet at the northeast gate)
- Visit the St. Marys History Walk (Bartlett St. at St. Marys St.)
Special thanks to St. Marys Main Street and Vista Outdoor Advertising.
AND DON’T MISS THE NINA & PINTA TALL SHIPS TOURS LOCATED AT LANG’S WEST DOCK
SUPPORTED BY THE ST. MARYS TALL SHIPS ALLIANCE.