The surrounding cities can provide specific telephone numbers for other emergency services.
- Sheriff's Office-Woodbine - 912-510-5100
- Communications Center - 912-729-1442
- County Jail-Woodbine - 912-510-5114
- Sheriff's Substation-St. Marys - 912-510-5121
- Animal Control - 912-729-1442
- Fire Rescue Adminstration - 912-729-3911
- Forestry Administration - 912-576-5387
- Georgia Poison Control Center - 1-800-222-1222
- TDD/TTY - 1-404-616-9287
- Shelter for Domestic Violence - Camden House - 912-882-7858
Coastal Georgia has quick access to highly skilled medical practitioners in a conveniently located hospital, Southeast Georgia Health System (SGHS), Camden Campus, just minutes east of Interstate 95 at Georgia Exit 3. SGHS was voted #1 Small Hospital of the Year in 2010. The facility is a modern, 40-bed acute care hospital, built in 1993 and located in St. Marys next to the Wal-Mart Shopping Center. SGHS, Camden Campus offers inpatient, outpatient, and 24-hour emergency services to our area residents and military personnel.
Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus is committed to providing quality, cost-effective patient care, educational programs, and the promotion of health and wellness services to meet the health needs of our community and visitors.
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus - 912-576-6200 ~Website
- Fire Station Administration - 912-729-8270
- Police Administration - 912-729-8254
- Fire Station Administration - 912-882-6289
- Police Administration - 912-882-4488
- Fire Station Administration - 912-729-3911
- Law Enforcement - 912-510-5100